One on One and Team Consulting
I meet one one one with consulting clients every week. I also consult with marketing departments, sales teams, nonprofit boards and staff, and small businesses on how to make digital marketing efforts more efficient, effective, and successful.
My goal is to provide training, guidance, and strategic vision that is actionable and can be implemented in a way that makes sense for your business or organization.
Learn how to build your Google and search engine authority.
Find out how your social media marketing can improve with proper organization and focusing on the emotional connection you make with your audiences.
Make the most out of your WordPress website. Understand how to use your website to increase your online exposure.
How can you build a strong, active, and engaged online presence? Learn the building blocks of strategic thinking for marketing and communications.
Web Design and Usability
Is your website achieving your goals? If not you may need to test and evaluate the layout and design.
Brand Development and Storytelling
The core of any successful marketing plan is a clear, defined, authentic brand. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your brand and connect more deeply with your customers.
What makes me different?
- I understand website design and development, as well as all aspects of digital marketing
- I translate technical concepts into digestible, implementable actions
- I am self-taught and know the struggles of learning on your own and keeping up with the monthly changes
- I believe in personal connection and design custom solutions and strategic plans based on business or organizational goals
- I bring marketing and advertising skills together with a long background in customer service and satisfaction
“Sarah demystified blogging and Internet branding for me with concrete advice on how to launch my online business. Whether you’re an eager newcomer or a seasoned pro, her enthusiasm, wise counsel and social media savvy are invaluable assets.”
– Marty Cherrix