Tuesday, March 10, 2020
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: BRCC Conference Hall TEDC 49 E. Campus Drive, Flat Rock, NC
FREE LUNCH courtesy of our lunch sponsor WNC SCORE.
Enhance your business development skills for higher revenue, and connect to more potential customers. Business leaders will provide FREE training for business owners and entrepreneurs to grow, expand, and navigate challenging adversity. Branding, marketing, SEO, social media, financial & strategic planning, and leadership are key topics. Register today!
8:30-9:30 am Prospering tips for different industry sectors “Local Business Success Stories: How They Achieved with local business and nonprofit owners and directors.
Hear how successful leaders from the service, sales, nonprofit, tourism, and small business manufacturing industries have expanded their businesses and navigated adversity throughout their professional careers. Discover strategies and practices that have allowed their organizations to prosper and avoid risks from multiple sources.
Featured Small Business Leaders:
- SERVICE – Dan Poeta, Owner at Horizon Heating & Air
- NONPROFIT – McCray Benson, President/CEO at Community Foundation of Henderson County
- SALES – Terrie Eisenhauer, Agent,at Keller Williams Signature Properties
- MANUFACTURING – Tom Young with Young Bat Company
9:45-10:45 am How Strong is Your Brand and Business by Gary C. Heisey Founder and Brand Strategist with Brand Door.
In 2020, focus on attracting more customers versus chasing them. Chasing customers is time consuming and expensive. Attracting new customers is more economical and requires less time. Session includes a self-test for your business to determine strengths and weaknesses. Learn about resources to bolster your business’ prosperity in times of economic rise or decline.
11:00 am-12:00 pm Relationship Marketing in 2020: Customer Service + Relevant Promotions = Business Growth and Stability with Sarah Benoit Co-founder and Lead Instructor of the JB Media Institute.
12:00-1:00 pm Networking and Complimentary lunch sponsored by SCORE (Gala Room and Pre-Event Area)
1:00-4:30 pm 1:00-2:00 pm – Select one
1. Grow Your Business with Google My Business: How Customers Find You Online – Gary Heisey, Brand Door (Gala)
2. Harnessing Your Business’ Cash Flow to Grow & Reduce Risk – Michelle Tracz (Cortland)
3. Designing Your Website to Attract & Engage Your Customers – Boomer Sassmann with Big Boom Design (McIntosh)
2:15-3:15 pm – Select One
1. Increasing Sales in 2020: Finding New Customers and Repeat Customers – Gary Heisey with Brand Door (Gala)
2. A Simple Recipe for Social Media Success – Aaron Wesley Means (Cortland)
3. Essential SEO Tips & Tricks to Drive Traffic to Your Website – Boomer Sassmann with Big Boom Design (McIntosh)
3:30-4:30 pm – Select One
1. Grow Your B2B and B2G Business in 2020 with LinkedIn and NC eProcurement– Gary Heisey with Brand Door (Gala)
2. Strategic Planning for Prosperity in 2020 (Cortland)
3. Website Time Management & Productivity Tools – Boomer Sassmann with Big Boom Design (McIntosh)
Co-Sponsor(s): Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, WNC SCORE